FIC – Investor Coverage is responsible for establishing and maintaining C-Suite relationships with the Priority Clients of the BNP Paribas Group.
- Work closely in support of five senior regional relationship managers in the Asia Pacific region
- Preparation of pitch books/briefs for client meetings
- Create and Update marketing materials, writing of sponsored articles to extend BNPP brand image
- Assist in client prospecting works
- Gather and present information on targeted clients and help prepare strategies for business development
- Assist in account management through reviews etc
- Preparation of revenue reports/presentations
- Preparation of documents for senior relationship managers
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements
- Global coordination within the FIC IC teams, particularly around Global Priority Accounts
- Regional coordination with the overall FIC team
- Assist in monitoring legal, credit and market risk issues associated with FIC IC Priority Accounts
- University graduate in Finance, Business Administration, Financial Engineering, Economics and other relevant disciplines is preferred
- At least 12 years' client facing experiences
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and is results driven
- Committed, self-driven and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent numerical, writing and documentation skills.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- A plus if equipped with financial modelling and other quantitative analysis skills.
- Creative, articulate and pay attention to details.
- Fluent in English and at least one other Asian language (Mandarin preferred).
- Station in HK and willing to travel.
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.Job Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 12 years