About the job
- Act as responsible but not restricted of (i) L1: addressing (i.e. log, categorize, prioritize, track and route) all the inbound requests received through different channels and (ii) L2: managing incidents that are out of scope of (i) as well as coordinate with L3 (if required) or other different dependencies for a proper and timing resolution of the raised issues
- Proactively collaborate in the identification of improvement opportunities and development of projects that allow the enhancements of the process for the benefit of our stakeholders and clients
- Aimed to be a highly skilled professional to convert issues into solutions with high recognition within the company, as a service partner for internal as well as external clients
Your Main Activities Are
- Client onboarding in Neolink
- Support onboarding process, verifying that all the requirements are in place for client setup
- Client setup in Neolink
- Assist client on administration definitions as: profiles, roles, rights, accesses, among others. aligned with the information and details provided by different implementation teams, Client Services Managers, Relationship Managers regarding accounts ‘structure and contracted products and services
- Basic Neolink Client training
- Training (pre and post-sale) on site or via ‘web demo’ for internal and external users/Clients in NeoLink
- Participate in Cross Training and ensure the Knowledge transfer between the team and processes is happening on periodic basis
- Training and information about new features and releases
- Requests management
- Assist clients on their queries, issues or problems in the system and being their first support level on the region
- Management of administration request according to local and global procedures in order to mitigate risks and comply with internal policies and controls
- Escalate and liaise with Manager, L2 or other dependencies for unresolved open issues / high-risk items
- In case of new enhancements, escalate requirements to Paris Neolink Support Team so all the requests are centralized and requested to the central team with feedback from the business
- Incident & support Management
- Act as first level of investigation (issues linked to NeoLink features)
- Management of incidents raised by the clients (i.e. unavailability, slowness, reports delay, among others) and coordinate with internal teams for crisis management situations according to internal procedures
- Management of communication to client services, clients and location linked to on-going incidents
- Declare identified incident to Neolink L2 support and/.or IT support (L3)
- Resolution follow-up of incident and functional impact analysis
- Cross (transversals) functions
- Share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members
- Consistently evaluate and update documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and current
- Maintain good communication with internal peer groups, and central team
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge on products and custody services
- Up to 2 years industry experience with emphasis on client services, web portal tools and combination of Clearing, Custody, Cash or Transfer Agent/ Fund Administration
- Fluent (C1-C2) English level required
- Fluent (C1-C2) German level required
- Well-developed written and verbal communicative skills
- Self-motivation and demonstration of initiative
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Displays a keen sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Client satisfaction oriented
- Ability to manage pressure
- Proactive, motivated, and willing to absorb new concepts
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Knowledge in Operating systems (Neolink Platform)
- Competency in Office pack (Excel)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Gestion des opérations
Maillons indispensables au bon fonctionnement de notre Groupe, les métiers de Gestion des opérations visent à garantir la satisfaction de nos clientèles et de nos équipes au quotidien. Une activité stimulante, qui fait rimer efficacité et esprit d’équipe.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.