About the job
With a strong web admin profile, and reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing Solutions & Services, the Digital Marketing Assistant Trainee is responsible for the creation, maintenance and modification of websites using our WordPress platform and managing the portfolio of institutional websites, including technical follow up & coordination with technical teams. The successful candidate will naturally have a strong appetite for HTML and Wordpress development.
This involves working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams as well as with IT and Technical experts for the enhancement of our websites and tools. Within this position, the trainee will have the opportunity to discover a wide range of websites, under different technologies, as well as working with various Data Reporting and Digital Marketing tools (incl. CMS, Mass mailing tools, Customer Relationship Management, Google Analytics, Power BI).
Your Main Activities Are
- Development of Wordpress websites, using child themes based on either free or premium themes
- Creation of pages using HTML5, CSS3
- Maintenance of institutional websites, bug report / problem identification and solving
- Frequent liaising with the business and IT teams to ensure correct translation of needs
- Website traffic though the usage of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Datastudio
- Participation on the development of new Power BI dashboards to measure the effectiveness of our Digital Marketing tools (including mailing campaigns and surveys)
Profile and Skills to Success
- Degree or similar in Business Management / Web Technologies / Web Marketing
- Strong appetite for Digital Marketing technologies
- Knowledge of Wordpress framework & infrastructure (API)
- Solid analytical and logical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or Google Analytics is a plus
- Curiosity & will to learn
- Flexibility and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Appetite for, or previous experience in Financial services or Digital Agencies would be appreciated
About the Team
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions. Global Markets (GM) is BNP Paribas CIB’s capital markets business, providing investment and risk management products & services to financial clients (Banks, Insurances, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds).
The Digital Marketing team provides specialized Digital solutions to GM Marketing, Communications and Event (MCE) teams worldwide, a 40+ staff team working across 6 international platforms in Europe, Asia and the US. The team is in charge of on-boarding, developing & supporting transversal innovative Digital Marketing tools to help GM MCE teams support the sales efforts, feeding and tracking all Digital marketing channels (websites, mobile applications, emailing tools, etc).
The team has a 7+year of existence and is headed by a Global Head of Digital Marketing Solutions, based in Paris, sourcing the business projects and coordinating resources and teams in close coordination with the Group, CIB and other GM Digital teams to optimize the on-boarding and deployment of solutions. The local team in Lisbon comprises 5 people: a local Team Leader, 3 people on web-admin and digital marketing tools support and 1 data analyst.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.