About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
- IT ARCHITECTURE Manager
The CIB North American IT Team is looking for a motivated and talented Cloud/DevOps engineer responsible assisting our end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud
As a team player, the Cloud/DevOps engineer will need to work closely with various stakeholders across North America, as well as, work in partnership with a variety of IT Team locally and internationally.
- Train and support ADM teams on vulnerabilities analysis, management and remediation
- Steer the transformation & implementation of the security tools to shift-left on Security
- Cascade up and down statuses, progression and information to stakeholders and application teams
- Educate team members around cyber-security, both around code, architecture, but also code quality
- Support the various application teams in their learning of security-related tools
- Document and seek best practices around these tools
- Document the use and typologies of vulnerabilities as well as facilitate user understanding
- Propose new ways to secure code
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Has deep knowledge on how to use the DevSecOps tools
- 3 years of experience with Security scan tools
- 2 / 3 years of experience with DevOps tool chain /CI / CD pipeline
- Programing langages : Java or C# or TypeScript
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Understanding and remediation of vulnerabilities reported by SAST / SCA / DAST tools
- Use of Security SAST / SCA / DAST security tools such as Fortify / Checkmarx / NexusIQ or OWASP plugin (Maven)
- DevOps Toolchain / Configuration Management: Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory…
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication of solutions across roles & levels
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.