Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Did you know it’s an indisputable fact that economies are dependent for their growth and development on the provision of credits? And that these credits are given based on an appropriate risk mitigation? We, banks are lying at the center of this system and BNP Paribas Fortis is a key player on the Belgian market and a driver of economic growth. Would you like to be part of our tribe and become a digital enabler?
The Tribe Risk & Credits is one of the larger tribes within our IT organization which brings value by delivering initiatives supporting the Bank Strategy for Risk & credits, responding adequately to regulatory requirements and insures the maintenance of the Risk & Credits assets, all in an Agile way of working.
Your future job
- As dev. engineer, with a focus on C# development, you collaborate with the credits and risk squads to deliver each sprint a qualitative output.
- You will assist the squad to refine the requirements into sprintable stories and build up your credits, risk and technical knowledge to become an expert.
- You ensure together with the T-shaped squad, the implementation of changes on existing risk applications, its maintenance and future improvements.
- To be able to challenge each other, an interest in several technologies and our architecture will help you to grow in your job as a dev. engineer.
Highlight your strengths
- You have good C# development skills
- Knowledge or eagerness to learn about several technologies like .NET, DBA management, Big Data management batch and online, API, screen creation and Cobol is a plus
- You ensure coherence cross applications, close collaboration with colleagues inside but also outside your squad is key to manage dependencies.
- You prepare and execute application tests, supports functional and user acceptance tests and perform technical analysis for defects.
- You analyse incidents in production and solve them, following the release management guidelines.
- Credit & Risk knowledge and/or IT experience in a bank environment is preferred, but not essential.
- You are able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
- You are curious and open to continuously learn about IT technologies, even to build up functional and testing knowledge so you can optimize your development engineering skills and eventually become a T-shaped profile who is able to manage changes E2E.
- You are a proactive and dynamic team player who takes ownership and is stress resistant.
- You have an agile mindset and are enthusiastic to become a digital enabler, this can be your entrance ticket to become our partner in the digital transformation success.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings
- A permanent contract and an atrractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 %)
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.