The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Deputy Team Leader in Middle Office
- Supporting Team Leader/Manager in Warsaw in running day to day operations.
- Being the first point of contact for operational queries in case of absence of the Team Leader.
- Active participation in OTC Trade Booking daily business.
- Ensuring that trade booking transactions/investigations comply with external/internal policies and regulations and that all audit requirements are met.
- Guarantee the timely escalation of problems and highlight of incidents to the Team-Leader/ Manager.
- Supporting Team Leader in monitoring BCP, SLA, KPI’s and KRI’s.
- Supporting Team Leader in allocating tasks, settings objectives, developing, motivating team members, monitoring procedures and checklist updates.
- Active participation in innovation projects and quality improvements.
- Active participation and supporting the Team Leader in the team meetings.
- Supporting Team Leader in appraisal and recruitment processes.
- Participating in training process of new employees.
- Ensuring that procedures are always up-to-date.
- Supporting Team Leader to meet daily objectives, relevant deadlines and other performance standards.
- Maintain effective relationship with internal and external clients.
- In-depth knowledge of Investment Fund Industry, OTC Derivatives and Securities Services Market will be an asset
- Fluency in English as working language
- Previous experience in managing a team will be an asset
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organisational habits
- Good knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Ability to meet tight deadlines is essential
- Client focused approach
- High productivity and precision
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.