Postuler REF: GBR000694
Delivery Analyst – Data Office
Full Time, Maternity Cover
Solihull B91 2AA
The team in our Data Office at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking a Delivery Analyst for a 12 month maternity cover.
This opportunity would suit individuals with strengths in numeracy and Microsoft Excel, alongside experience working with data and reports who are looking for exposure to this type of work.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within our Data Office you’ll be welcomed into a team of around 8 colleagues who work across both Delivery and Development. You’ll work with the Production and Delivery Senior Analyst to provide BAU and adhoc reports and data extractions, ensuring these are produced in a timely manner at a high level of accuracy.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake data extractions to deliver actionable data outputs, for example; mailing lists for marketing campaigns
- To produce data extractions and reports using data manipulation and aggregation of customer or account data for internal and external partners. These include: MI Reports, operational and business performance reports, arears data, and many more
- Follow the standardised policies, procedures and documentation for all data extraction process are followed including: checking and validating data, requesting/supporting code sign- off, adhering to data integrity and documentation standards.
- Understanding the coding behind data extracts and processes which are run, so you can sense check that the code and the outputs are in-line with business requirements
- Maintaining concise and accurate data models, program flows and process documentation to support reports owned or created by MI users
- Highlight any risks that appear or could cause a risk to delivery
- Scheduling and Prioritisation
Within this role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop knowledge of analytical methods to automate regular reporting, data extractions and BAU processes, as well as working towards becoming a Technical Champion for data, SAS, SQL, Excel and all technical data & information related processes
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
- An aptitude to Numeracy; ideally you’ll have a numerate Degree, or equivalent commercial experience
- Experience within a role that involves data and reporting
- Microsoft Excel ability, to at least an Intermediate level (Pivot tables, etc), and an understanding/ working knowledge of VBA
- Programming skills- within coding or website creation would be a great foundation for this position
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills; both verbally and written
- To be proactive in managing your own workload
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Fixed TermJob: MARKETINGEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical Ability