Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
You have the ambition to grow in one of the most challenging data programs in Belgium? Do you like transversal interaction with co-workers from all businesses of our company? If so, you may be the Data Modelling Expert we need.
At the Data Governance Center of Excellence, within the Enterprise Data Modelling squad, we offer you a job enabling the digital transformation of the banking sector. You will be able to take pride in the knowledge and experience that you have already acquired but also to develop yourself continuously and grow your skills.
We believe that our evolution is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we aim to provide optimal working conditions that enable you to develop on both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging and diverse working environment in which you will have an impact within our company.
Your future job
- You will work closely with local stakeholders to understand the data needs within their initiatives
- You will support squads throughout the organization to design and document their data models and API’s, in line with central modelling guidelines and tooling setup
- Your main modelling tool will be SAP PowerDesigner; you will explore, configure and optimize its functionalities on a daily basis
- You will develop and maintain data model guidelines for squads within the organization
- You will monitor the progress and quality of the data modelling practice
- You will onboard new data modellers across the organization
- You will support IT architects and squads in making their data models and API’s EDM & GDPR compliant, and publishing their models throughout the bank
- You will promote the culture of data modelling and data governance throughout the organization (importance of tooling, modelling, modelling guidelines, to both business and IT)
Highlight your strengths
- Bachelor/Master ‘s degree in Business engineering or IT or equivalent by professional experience
- Professional language competences: EN + NL or FR
- A good understanding of the practice of data modelling
- A good understanding of API’s
- A good understanding of the broad landscape of data governance (metadata management, data quality, data lineage and traceability, GDPR, data dictionaries etc.)
- Experience in SAP PowerDesigner is a plus
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Excellent oral and written communication skills, Business mindset, Motivated, proactive, organized and precise, eager to learn, pragmatic
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online.