CyberSecurity Risk Manager
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The CyberSecurity Risk Analyst, reporting to the CyberSecurity Risk Manager, will be in charge of managing the information security risk tracking program. In addition they will ensure alignment with regulatory requirements and controls.
• Ensure that the Information Security risk tracking and management program is followed in regards to monitoring of risks in the environment, reporting on the risks & escalation to senior management
• Own, manage and improve the Information Security Risk Tracking process
• Conduct meetings with business technology officers as well as department heads to enforce team to team and intra–team cybersecurity risk based communication
• Ensure alignment with the regulatory requirements and internal requirements for the management of IT and Information Security risks (NY DFS, FFIEC, etc...)
• Ensure all requirements requested by regulatory examiners (DFS, NFA, etc.) during exams are executed for example evidence collection, evidence narratives, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Perform risk based or control based assessment (RCSA, CIS20, Control Campaigns, NIST Maturity, Records Management, etc.)
• Assist in the coordination of all aspects of the NY DFS 500 annual attestation
• Assist in the management of Internal Audit recommendations assigned to the Information Security department for tracking, following up and reporting
• Provide regular reporting, and ad-hoc escalation, for any of the CyberSecurity Risk teams responsibilities
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Computer Science degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years professional work experience, including a minimum of 3 years in an Information Security, IT Governance, IT Audit or Risk Management role
• Subject matter expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Strong written/verbal communication skills in English and French
• Strong organizational proficiency, able to demonstrate rigor and thoroughness
• Good communicator with demonstrated ability to pass messages in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple assignments, and adhere to strict deadlines
• Ability to coordinate actions from several different teams
• Strong ethics
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.