Job Title: Customer Resolution Officer
Location: Solihull - hybrid
Hours: Full time, Permanent
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave, and we own it.
Reporting to the Customer Resolution Team Leader for either the Triage or Resolution Team, the Customer Resolution Officer will be responsible for resolving consumer credit related complaints in accordance with the requirements of FCA Regulation, the Dispute Resolution Sourcebook (DISP), the Financial Ombudsman Service, Consumer Credit Act, the Sale of Goods Act, the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002 and all aspects of Conduct Risk requirements.
- To communicate effectively via phone, email and letter with Customers, Retailers, Claim Management Companies (CMCs) and FOS whilst acknowledging and investigating complaints.
- Resolve all complaints in a timely manner and the appropriate level of redress has been compensated; ensuring the investigation is in-depth and the fair treatment of customers have been deliberated in reaching a fair resolution for the customer.
- Adhere with FCA Regulation Rules and Guidance in particular DISP, BNP Paribas Personal Finance policies and all aspects of Conduct Risk requirements; ensuring the appropriate and fair customer outcome is at the forefront of complaint investigations.
- Actively support the Customer Resolution Team Managers in improving and implementing of the complaints handling procedures
- Manage and maintain the Respond Complaint database so that accurate and effective management information may be produced when required.
- Assist the Customer Resolution Department in adhering to regulatory and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Skills & Attributes:
- Results focused
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Understanding of FCA or Financial Regulatory Bodies
- Excellent Communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- PC Literate with good keyboard skills
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. If you feel you meet 75% of the requirements for this role, we would love to hear from you. Also, if you are considering a career move or a sector-jump, please get in touch, we welcome applications from people with transferable skills.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2023 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too. We offer a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, and our Health Cash plan scheme. You also receive access to our multi-award-winning flexible benefits platform designed to provide you with the best range of benefits available to suit your lifestyle including life insurance and private medical insurance. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: www.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUzrPfMI6WNvADKdIPqN9PpY9vjjswdQ or follow this link to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: https://www.bnpparibas-pf.co.uk/careers/.
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.