We are undergoing
a dramatic transformation to reimagine our brand, experiences, and products. We
know real change is hard work, which is why we need people who are aligned with
our values (https://blog.bankofthewest.com/change) and ready to make a
significant impact on our industry and the world. We need your experience,
optimism, and energy to define, design, and build the future.
We are throwing past constraints and assumptions out the window as we transform
our customer experience across all channels - we aim to reset the bar for
consumer experience in the financial industry. To accomplish our goals, we are
building a team of professionals assembled from e-commerce, entertainment,
fintech, and social media.
We are looking for people unafraid of bringing their authentic selves to work.
Our inspiration and collaboration depend on the diversity of our teams, and
inclusion of all voices in our process. We value honesty, transparency, and
positive leadership. We are not interested in corporate politics. We appreciate
action. We reward continual improvement. We want you to grow. We want you to be
yourself. We want you to ask for help and help your peers. We want you to work
hard and be proud of the results. We want you to take a vacation. We know that
when we support you, you will do the best work of your career. Our eyes are on
the future, and we need you to help make it happen, join us.
The role of Customer Experience is critically important and highly visible as
we lead the way in building experiences of the future. We are currently seeking
qualified talent with primary responsibility of leading the implementation of an
Enterprise Customer Experience Platform. As a leader in the Customer Experience
team, you will be expected to lead and support the acceleration of our ability
to collect, analyze and act on customer feedback by ensuring a successful
platform implementation. Once
implementation completes, you will transition to serve as the product owner for
the new platform. Fostering and driving
enhancements to evolve our listening, analysis and action driving
capabilities. You will be the single
point of contact for the platform and its capabilities. In addition, the role will be a key
contributor to drive the Enterprise Customer Experience strategy and delivery.
In This Role You Will
- Drive the implementation of the new
Enterprise Customer Experience Platform.
- Coordinate with vendor implementation
team, ECX team, IT lead and the Bank of the West lines of business.
- Facilitate consultation and workshops
with BOTW lines of business regarding the platform, dashboards, closing
- Manage the day-to-day relationship
with the vendor.
- Monitor the tracking and analysis of
improvements in customer experience within each channel and business unit.
- Serve as the ECX expert on sampling
processes and protocols.
- Coordinate with BOTW IT and the
vendor to enhance sampling processes and automations.
- Develop and deliver the sharing of
best practices for utilizing the platform.
- Update, edit and enhance surveys,
dashboards working in collaboration with the lines of business.
- Coordinates and ensures the
successful upload of benchmarking results into the platform.
- Completes all platform training and
- Leverage & collaborate with BNPP
resources and assets.
- Champion the Group's Customer
- Participation in other Customer
Experience initiatives and projects.
- Requires 10 years of experience with
customer experience programs.
- Requires extensive knowledge and
hands on experience with Enterprise CX Platforms – Qualtrics, Medallia, Confirmit,
- Strong project management experience.
- Knowledgeable of CX methodologies and
- Requires experience with customer
experience survey and dashboard design.
- Strong collaboration, vendor
management and communication skills.
- Preferred proven experience leading a
large CX program through an implementation onto an enterprise CX platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of
consumer and business-to-business channel experiences and expectations,
measures of satisfaction and performance drivers.
- Strong analytical (qualitative and
quantitative) skills; ability to present analysis including trends and
opportunities to stakeholders in writing and verbally.
- Experience with data mining, data
mapping and benchmarking.
- Understanding of information
architecture related to customer experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively
across the organization.
- A positive disposition and ability to
relate well with others
- CCXP (Certified Customer Experience
Professional) certification a plus
- Proven expertise with Enterprise CX
Platforms and applications.
- Expertise in customer experience
feedback data analysis.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to influence decisions and
gain consensus across different channels and lines of business,
particularly in the case of competing interests and priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal and
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Operations