Job Title: Customer Experience and Proposition Manager
Location: Solihull / Hybrid role
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave and we own it.
To drive the business forward by identifying, designing, prototyping, developing and launching significantly improved digital self-service customer journeys (CX/UX) as well as new retail and consumer finance propositions based on customer, partner and market insight.
The role holder will be closely involved in shaping the future of our offering; designing, developing and launching enhanced digital self-service customer journeys, loyalty and other new propositions.
Initiatives can include;
- significant UX improvements to digital self-service customer journeys
- developments to our loyalty and cross-sell approach / offers
- new products for direct to consumer or existing, new or potential partners
- other customer or regulation oriented digital and infrastructure developments
- ‘Proofs of concept’ for innovative new developments working with fintechs, start-ups etc.
Other responsibilities include;
- Develop working prototypes to bring requirements to life, to test and improve through customer research
- Lead as Product Owner on relevant projects / initiatives ;
- Customer experience design
- Understanding stakeholder requirements
- Presentation of propositions to all levels of the organisation in order to gain buy-in and commitment to developments
- Business cases
- Backlog development, refinement & prioritisation
- Act as centre of excellence for UX design for key initiatives (including Apply journeys)
To succeed, you must have experience of delivering great CX improvements or propositions based on customer insight, a good understanding of digital customer journeys and strong UX & prototyping skills. You will lead an agile development squad acting in the role of ‘product owner’ to show the journey, write the user stories and acceptance criteria and approve each item as it is done.
You will be closely involved in shaping and owning the journeys and propositions that will drive company success. Your key responsibilities will include creating concepts, defining user experiences, developing detailed mobile first customer journeys that bring the Customer Experience (CX) to life and for developing the prototypes that show the digital User Experience (UX) requirements. With a particular focus on digital self-service, you may also be involved in propositions to help develop greater customer loyalty and / or new credit products.
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.