The role is for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in the business CRM integrated with the company marketing automation platform, Oracle Eloqua.
The role of the CRM Business Analyst is to take responsibility for all data going into CRM ensuring that we obtain a steady stream of client data being entered from the business and an ongoing quality audit and approval process. The role will also obtain data sets from the business to support identified top fee-earners and upgrade quality, performing the necessary checks and then uploads as well as making recommendations to the business to improve data management on an ongoing basis.
The CRM Business Analyst will also look at supplementing CRM data by managing the integration with Eloqua and the lead scoring process for enriching data within the CRM.
The CRM Business Analyst will help to improve functionality, workflows and reporting within the CRM using data to segment, and support ongoing segmentation; build targeted lists that the business can use for cross-channel marketing campaigns, digital activities and events to create opportunities all tracked and visible as user journeys within the CRM.
The CRM Business Analyst will use the above and evidence of success to further engage the business with the CRM and work closely with the Marketing Business Partners to ensure any opportunities that arise from leads via marketing campaigns or successful segmentation & targeting are captured within CRM and tracked going forwards; but most importantly acted upon by the business by providing the Commercial business quality information to take forwards to support cross-selling and opportunity-led conversations.
- Working with the Head of UK Digital Marketing to assist in the execution and development of campaigns to generate new contacts, nurturing contacts into marketing qualified leads and accelerating sales-qualified leads into opportunities.
- Alongside the Head of UK Digital Marketing, advising and creating innovative, data-driven
campaigns to reach core client audiences and target stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the deployment of business requirements into CRM business solutions
- Overall responsibility of the quality of data in CRM and backend systems (GDPR workflows between CRM and Eloqua)
- Bring to the next level use of first-party data (sourced from clients through CRM)
- Creating, managing and maintaining (static and dynamic) marketing lists using proprietary and third-party data sources
- Capturing all the BNPPRE website new subscribers and transfer them to the relevant marketing lists on CRM.
- Creating views and dashboards to give end users a live snapshot of CRM activities
- Improving data quality by merging duplicate accounts and contacts
- Managing Eloqua bounce-backs and updating the commercial contacts on CRM
- Deliver training to end-users on new and existing CRM processes and functionality.
Clients and Business Development
- Is proactive in building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/ departmental context
- Completes own work under minimal supervision/guidance
- Can deal with novel or difficult situations within context of own function or specialism
- Active team player
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
Systems and Process
- Manages, co-ordinates, implements and develops a range of important activities, processes, functions or relationships
- Makes some decisions within field of expertise
- Is conscious of process and takes steps to protect interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate
- May contribute to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
Qualifications and experiences required
- Degree level qualification preferred
- Substantial experience (3 years+) of CRM management (preferable Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and familiarity with associated marketing automation platforms (e.g. Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo, IBM Campaign automation, Salesforce Pardot, etc.)
- Experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate level CRM programmes and campaigns
- Strong understanding of data mapping and analysis activities
- Good understanding of data governance, privacy and security issues
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.