Loan Documentation Handling:
- Based on the validated ticket after credit approval, issue facility letter and prepare necessary security document for client execution.
- Check the executed loan documentation to ensure they are in order and liaise with Corporate Credit Control(“3C”) for their final validation.
- Ensure the security obtained is duly registered with the necessary authority (e.g. Company Registry / Land Registry).
- Diarize and follow up timely renewal of the security documentation upon maturity.
- Lodge claim on the SBLC / bank guarantee issuing bank (including accredit if from inter-branch) if the guarantee is not timely renewed before expiry.
- Remind business line and follow up closely for long outstanding pending issues for rectification.
- Negotiate with Relationship Manager, 3C, Legal, Compliance for special cases.
Data maintenance in the systems
- Input and update credit risk data in Atlas 2 and CAT based on ODJ
- Input and update guarantee records in Atlas 2 and RGM
- Maintain KPI
Loan Documentation Support
- Safe keep and update master file list of the Loan documentation in vault.
- Perform in-vault confirmation after annual review of each file.
- Send archived documents to warehouse
Ad Hoc Tasks
- Participate and contribute to system enhancement and UAT
- Participate and contribute local/regional/global projects
- Respond and investigate for the requires from Regulatory/IG/External Audit inspection/ORC/OPC
- Participate and contribute to BCP
- He or she shall possess a culture of accountability and discipline for management of credit risk data quality
- He or she shall have clear understanding of data definition in order to secure the data quality
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Excellent sense of credit / risk in the documentation preparation
- Good knowledge and understanding of CBRC regulations.
- Good comprehension, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to work under pressure independently.
- Good Initiative & Team Player.
- Committed & hard-working.
- Able to adapt to fast-changing environment.
- Efficient execution of assignments within short time frame