In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
- draft and issue facility letters and security documents
- prepare and co-ordinate with in house and/or external counsel/RM for non-standard documentation
- Perform diligence check on executed documentation to ensure enforceability and conformity to Credit decision
- Issuance of documentation checklist
• Data maintenance in bank system
- Ensure timely and accuracy of data maintenance in bank system.
• Financial Covenant Maintenance
- Maintenance of financial report and/or financial covenant in Covenant Manager
- Ensure timely receipt of the financial reports and/or testing of financial covenant and input in Covenant Manager
- Validate testing of financial covenants performed by RM for commodity portfolio
- distribution of the Overdue Financial Report to Business Lines on a monthly basis
- submission of the Mumbai Dashboard on a monthly basis
- undertake such projects or tasks that may come up from time to time
- Contribute to successful delivery of systems and reports enhancement
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Strong technical skill in documentation with solid experience in vetting bilateral, syndication, plain vanilla documentation
• Good knowledge of banking products and their inherit risks.
• Good knowledge in bank’ s operational process, credit process, and credit risk fundamentals
• Organized, able to work with different teams and counterparts showing benevolence to the others.
• Open for new technologies and ways of working and to adjust to a switch of priorities
• Able to take a different perspective / approach to a problem and to think out of the box.
• Good written and verbal communication. Good understanding of financial products
Specific Qualifications Required
• Degree Holder or equivalent professional qualification in Banking, Finance, Company Secretary, Management Studies or Legal will be an added advantage