In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE :
Within the Wealth Management IT Hub Credit&RISK Division, the Project Manager (PM) will lead and manage TIGER Credit stream, covering the scope of International Wealth Management activity in Europe and in Asia.
The main missions of the PM will be to:
• Lead the project throughout all project phases, from initial preparation to migration completion and post-go-LIVE stabilization
• Manage project scope, budget and planning, reporting on progress, in full compliance with the organization’s project management lifecycle and governance
• Lead all Functional and Development teams contributing to the project, including transversal enabling teams
• Coordinate and keep informed sponsors and users representatives, while managing their expectations
• Organize and chair meetings and committees with various stakeholders and contributors, IT, users, management, as needed during the execution of the project
• Identify and manage project risks, dependencies with other projects, escalations to management and sponsors whenever necessary, and without any delay
• Ensure project deliverables are properly documented, both from project perspective and IT asset perspective
• Ensure that all project deliverables respect WMIS standards and are fully aligned and mutualized between sites and regions. Specific solution should only be considered to address regulatory, tax or accounting specific requirements
The PM will be the privileged contact for sponsors and user representatives during the whole execution of the project, and will be responsible for all project tasks such as:
• Project budget and planning definition breaking down the project into smaller and manageable transitions stages
• Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders across the organization
• Business requirements consolidation and formal validation
• Prepare migration and testing strategy consolidation and formal validation
• Centralize project information and status from all contributing teams and transversal teams
• Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees, as required
• Report on the stream to the TIGER PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
• Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
• Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
MAIN SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Scope of project(s)
• TIGER – Credit stream aims to implement Credit IS in the new infrastructure define by WMIS. It aims to converge the process across the sites and enhance Credit application accordingly
Responsibilities and skills required:
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to prepare and successfully execute the project and deliver project management artifacts as needed : project scope definition, committees documents and minutes, project card, project planning and efforts, project progress reports and presentations, documents related to various project lifecycle phases, sign-offs, migration, etc
• Strong project management skills required (e.g. PMP certification), with relevant experience in driving successfully big projects with budgets of multiple millions of dollars
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
• Strong leadership skills, able to motivate big teams and overcome collective challenges during the project
• “Can-do” attitude, able to work under stress and tight deadlines
CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER RELATIONS :
WMIS (Wealth Management Information Systems organization):
• WM IT Hub (Singapore and Chennai) and WMIS in other locations (Switzerland, Lisbon, Paris, etc)
• Engineering, Infrastructure and Production teams
• Strategy & Architecture
• IT Security
• Global Project Management Office (PMO)
• Control & Finance
Out of WMIS:
• Sponsors & Transversal teams, and in particular: COO and Operations teams in Head Office and in respective sites, and all other Business representatives who may be connected to Core Banking activities, and assigned area of expertise.
• Solution providers and vendors, whether internal or external to BNPP group.
At least 15 years of experience in :
• Banking Industry, as a Functional or Technical Project Manager
• New Lombard Credit knowledge
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
Strong proficiency with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)
Strong proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio