At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
At the Enterprise level, is the central Point of Contact (POC) responsible for the consolidation and submission of BNPP’s requirements for Financial Security monitoring submissions (Roosevelt Monitoring). This role will work across the Enterprise to ensure clarity of requirements from BNPP and timely submission of semi-annual requirements. Direct relationship with BNPP to facilitate the communication and understanding of expectations and delivery by 1LOD. A source of expertise at BOW for Roosevelt Monitoring.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Provides support to the E2E organization as needed as a part of the Strategic transformation of E2E that may include such things as presentations, risk perspective, and a resource in designing process improvements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in one of the three lines of defense
- Experience in process improvement work
- Experience in working with various level of management
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to synthesis concepts and present for easy understanding
- Ability to document and operationalize processes for repeatable execution and strong governance
- Strong understanding of the 3 Lines of defense and Operational Risk concepts at BOW
- Strong working knowledge of the Permanent Control and Control Framework concepts and BOW’s implementation
- Ability to design practical solutions for complex problems
- Ability to work across business and division lines to deliver on time submissions of required information
- Ability to support a variety of initiatives for E2E operations as part of strategic transformation with thought leadership and providing solutions to an end goal
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Risk Management