Our Marketing team is creative and fun, with a great sense of togetherness. They have achieved a lot in the last few years, and are bringing on more talent so they can continue to play their part in delivering the Company’s vision to become the number one UK Pet Insurer.
We’re looking for a Content and Social Media Executive with an excellent opportunity to shape the presence of our pet insurance brand through social media channels and online reputation via reviews.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of our social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. You’ll monitor and help action customer sentiment and reviews to create positive brand experiences.
Supporting the SEO Content Manager, you’ll help across various written content types, creating everything from short and snappy social posts to long-form content to FAQs to reimagining copy for AB Tests. All with the view to support the business needs across our owned brands and clients.
Why work for us?
Cardif Pinnacle is a Top 5 UK Pet insurer with a clear ambition to be the leading Pet healthcare and insurance services partner in the UK. Over the last two years, through the success of our partnership strategy, which includes Sainsbury’s Bank, PDSA and Post Office, we’ve doubled the size of our business. We have strong growth plans through UK and European partnerships, our own brand EveryPaw, and a clear vision for the development of our customer and partner proposition.
Not only do we have big ambitions for continued growth and innovation, we also pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We get that not everyone works best confined to the four walls of the office, which is why we have embraced hybrid working. Our teams can come together to collaborate in the office when needed, but have the space and the freedom to work from home. We believe people should have the best of both worlds to foster creativity, autonomy and productivity. It helps support a good work-life balance, and it’s the way we want to be.
You should apply if….
- You are looking for a thriving career in Digital Marketing with a creative, innovative and fast pace business.
- You are a self-starter with experience in a similar role, and an understanding of the insurance sector would be advantageous.
- You will have an excellent understanding of social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and how to apply social strategy to individual channels.
- You will have outstanding copywriting skills with the ability to adapt the tone of voice dependent on brand and platform.
- You excel in generating ideas to develop engaging and creative content.
- You have the confidence to develop relationships with clients, social contacts and PR outreach.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Radarly, Feefo, Trustpilot, SEMRush, Photoshop and Magnolia CMS.
Want to know more about the role?..
- Working closely with the Online Marketing Manager and the CRM Executive, you will monitor our brands’ online reputation via social media and review platforms. Helping to improve opinion through positive action, you’ll review and curate a full suite of brand-specific responses to negative and positive customer sentiment.
- You will support the SEO Content Manager in copywriting requirements across all our brands, including Quote and Buy journeys, Customer Portals, FAQ Chatbots and AB Tests, for example. Ensuring brand tone of voice and consistency across all touchpoints.
- You will conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to identify gaps and opportunities to create content.
- You will develop and expand the social presence of Everypaw. Creating a robust social calendar accounting for social trends and cultural significances to help amplify the brand to drive user engagement and traffic.
Not only is it a great role in a dynamic team but it comes with the following amazing benefits….
- 24 days holiday per annum, rising to 30 days with service.
- You even get your Birthday off!
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- 10% Non-contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
- 4 x death in service benefit
- Private medical cover
- Award winning range of flexible benefits including discounted Gym membership, RAC membership, retail discounts, Art Pass…..and so much more!