- Participate in the framing, design, and follow-up phases of strategic projects providing support to BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) Management in the transformation process both locally and at Group level
Your Main Activities Are
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to support ongoing projects and practices
- Assist senior colleagues in the creation of complex models and data analysis
- Assist in the preparation of workshops and meetings
- Deliver meaningful content bringing out-of-the-box ideas on top of classic methodologies
- Assist in the preparation and structuring of client presentations
- Support interviews with clients (preparation and participation) and provide insightful results
- Seek proactively to participate and help the team beyond the assigned duties
- Proactively offer and ask for constructive feedback
Profile and Skills to Success
- All candidates are expected to be strongly committed, to have excellent adaptability capabilities, and a strong situational intelligence. C&T values a true sense of team work and a dynamic, creative and result-oriented spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Proficiency of MS Excel & MS Power Point
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French is a plus
About the Team
- Consulting & Transformation (C&T) is part of the COO scope and its goal is to advise BNP Paribas’ Management, participating in the framing, design and implementation of projects and operating models aimed at supporting global CIB Functions & Business lines, having both a global and local mandate
- CIB Consulting is an internal advisory team at the heart of CIB, supporting the rapid growth of the bank in a dynamic market environment. This setup is a credible alternative to external consultancies, creating tailor-made strategies in alignment with the CIB Group. The team brings together former consultants and banking experts who started working closely with the Bank’s Business Lines and Management Board. This team’s history started in Paris (2009), rapidly extending to the APAC (2011), Americas (2013) and has been developing itself in Lisbon since 2016
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.