BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive expertise and experience that creates tangible benefit for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking a Consolidation Agent (M/F) based in
Applicants for this position must have a major in financial consolidation science in order to put in place a new dual organization between France and Portugal teams for the International Reporting and Consolidation Channel. They shall cop with the constant needs for evolution and adaptation of the Consolidation Service.
As part of the Consolidation Department, you will have to participate in its missions with a permanent care for transversality with the other departments of the DEFI Accounting Division or the other Finance Divisions of BNP PARIBAS CARDIF Group, such as:
- Contribute to the current production of the consolidated financial statements into Matisse tool (SAP BFC) on a quarterly basis for the BNPP Group (Banking format) from the BNP PARIBAS CARDIF data into SURF (Insurance consolidation tool).
- Make sure to keep a high level of data quality requirements for all accounting processes and reinforce our audit trail in this transformation context impacted by IFRS9 and IFRS17 standard and Solvency II constraints
- Report to the Head of consolidation on the tasks you are covering as part of the Consolidation Department
- Provide the Finance Division of BNP PARIBAS CARDIF Group or Group Finance from BNPP Group with any request, always under the supervision of French Managers
- Be a strong supporter of the transforming actions launched by DEFI Accounting Division of BNPP Cardif or Group Finance from BNPP Group
The Consolidation Service is characterized by its high level of consolidation science and technics under IFRS and strategic to the BNP PARIBAS CARDIF Group on a stand-alone basis and as part of its contribution to BNPP Group.
Technical skills / Profession:
- Mastership of the consolidation techniques (definition and preparation of the consolidation scope, scope variations, cash-flow statement, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of standard consolidation tools (in particular SAP BFC / Magnitude)
- Very deep knowledge of IFRS principles and norms including those specific to insurance (including IFRS 4 – IFRS 17 / IAS39 – IFRS 9)
- Ideally specialized with a strong experience in Insurance industry
- An experience and knowledge in the bankig industry is a plus
- Appetite in tax matters is also an asset
- Greedy for projects and change culture
- High motivation for automatisation and efficiency gains
- Workaholic, you commit yourself for your job and your new company
- Rigorous and precise
- Ability to collaborate
- Communication skills
- Transfer of know-how
- English (average to fluent)
- French is an asset
- Other languages may be helpful (Spanish, Italian, other)
Any Other Additional Requirements:
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances.
This position required availability for a 3 months training in Paris (to be confirmed - depending of sanitary situation)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that we will only consider and move forward in the process for applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
- Cover letter
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.