About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
ITG is a group function established recently (2019) in ISPL with presence in Mumbai, Chennai. We collaborate with various business lines of the group to provide IT Services.
Date: start date
Mumbai / Chennai
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team’s goal.
This is new position in ITT-Payments line of business in ITG. Mainly need functional tester to test the overall SWIFT payment end to end messaging flow.
- Minimum 3+yrs. of Total QA experience(Manual & Automation), Techno functional role
- Minimum 2+yrs. of Banking Domain Experience in any of the following domains: Core Banking, Digital Banking(Online, Mobile, Transfers), International Payments emphasis on SWIST messages
- Automation experience would be a plus
- Ability to continuously identify efficiencies and process improvements between the development and testing disciplines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to assimilate new requirement, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Familiar with application development and test automation best practices
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and the willingness to seek out information
- Experience in Agile methodology and related tools(JIRA or similar)
- A BS/BA/BE degree or higher in information technology
- Excellent communications skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Experienced using HP ALM (Quality Center), JIRA, Confluence for Test Artifacts management.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- 3+ years’ experience in banking domain, Experience in E2E Core Banking/Online Banking/Multi Channel Banking/Payments
- Must have Experience in JIRA, Putty, ALM, SQL, SWIFT messaging
- Experience in ISO 20022 is a SWIFT program that oversee migration of all SWIFT MT traffic to XML based payments
- Understanding of SWIFT, Swift MT Payment Flows eg: MT101, MT102, MT103, MT202 cover, MT202 Gen, MT900, MT910, MT940 and MT950 series and Cross Border Fund Transfer.
- Validated different stages of payments like Initiation, Validation, FX, Funding, Credit Check, Pre-disbursement, Disbursement, Sanctions, Refund and Return.
- Validated different payment mode like ACH, SEPA, Wire, Cash and Cheque.
- Experience in Functional Testing, User Acceptance Test, Agile Scrum.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases, test automation, test execution, defect management and status reporting in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment working at times in an agile, waterfall or iterative SDLC.
- Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3+ years IT Software QA/Testing experience
Choose an item.