In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
The Communications Manager will support the communications teams to write, edit and create content for various internal and external channels including the Bank’s social media platforms, intranet and websites. The manager will also work on content specific to CSR and company engagement initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Drafting and editing content to disseminate the Bank’s strategy to internal employees across diverse markets
• Supporting the communications team on content for an external audience
• Assisting the B&C teams with other communication materials, such as executive messages and speeches, articles, presentation scripts and narrative briefings for internal panel events
• Work closely with the CSR team to draft and edit communications on CSR-related activities
• Managing stakeholders from different businesses
• Management of external website updates
• Ability (or desire to) work on creative design materials is a plus
Work experience requirements:
• At least 5+ years of experience in Corporate Communications, ideally within financial services
• Excellent and/ or native-level English oral and written communications skills – ability to write and edit content for various communication styles and channels. Editorial experience will be a plus
• Outstanding stakeholder management skills
• Keen interest in and/or understanding of the financial services industry and financial communications, ideally in an international, multicultural environment
• Proactive, analytical and client service oriented with an ability to work across different cultures, businesses, seniority levels etc.
• Excellent project-management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with remote teams
• Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, AI and other design tools is a plus