Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Corporate Banking (CB) Belgium is the business unit within BNP Paribas Fortis that manages the client relations with medium and large Belgian companies, Belgian activities of foreign multinationals, and financial and public institutions via two coverage units, Commercial Banking Belgium and Corporate Coverage Belgium.
Corporate Coverage Belgium (CCB), is focusing on the corporate clients with a turnover above 250 MEUR, and is in majority active with international clients with increasing complex needs. Our added value towards these clients is tailored made solutions and servicing.
Within CCB, corporate clients are followed by +- 35 relationship managers (RM), and a team of +- 20 commercial support officers (assistant relationship managers).
Are you client driven, willing to help our clients and look for the best solution for their needs? Are you organized, risk aware but still pragmatic? Are you able to analyse a client situation in detail, but always keeping in mind the overall situation? Do you like having a lot of client contacts with different levels in their organisation ? Do you want to cooperate with internal colleagues, both within BNPP Fortis and abroad ? Do you want to actively contribute to our digital ambitions, by proactively supporting CCB in our Easy Banking Business equipment strategy?
Your future job
- You provide commercial and administrative support in the broadest sense to the RM. This means a.o. (but not exhaustive): active intervention in the frame of international account opening, support for credit related and daily banking aspects, follow-up risk and profitability reportings, management of client file and client conditions, preparation client meetings, bank attestations, follow-up of compliance obligations (manage deadlines, client contacts, discuss complex files with internal stakeholders).
- You play an important coordinating role as client requests usually concern several internal departments.
- You have a dedicated client portfolio and work within an experienced team of commercial support officers who will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
For these clients, you act as primary contact for all daily banking related client questions, and you act as back up in case RM is absent. In this regard, you have daily contact with Group Treasurers, Assistant Treasurers, Financial Director, accounting, … as well as with colleagues abroad given the international structure of our clients.
- You are in charge of files regarding international clients, where client’s interest is always central. Therefore, you strive for a qualitative, high value servicing, where all internal procedures and regulatory requirements are met.
- You contribute to the digitalisation of our clients by proactively promoting our digital channels (of which Easy Banking Business), always taking into account the clients specific organisation and needs.
Highlight your strengths
- You have excellent communicative, interpersonal and commercial skills
- You are fluent trilingual, both verbally and written, in Dutch/French/English (your client portfolio is mainly composed of Dutch speaking and English speaking clients)
- You are a real team player, are eager to learn from experienced team members and have a good learning ability
- You are autonomous, client driven and always looking for the pragmatic solutions (respecting internal procedures and guidelines). Analytical skills enable you to rapidly dive into complex files, in order to understand, discuss and act
- You are an enthusiastic colleague, you do not miss the details and are able to respect deadlines. This requires to take initiatives, a very good organisation, and strong follow up
- The world of international corporates and everything related to it fascinate you
- You hold a Master degree, or a Bachelor degree with a relevant experience in a corporate or financial company
What’s in it for me?
- In a client obsessed organisation, you are directly contributing to the client daily experience and client satisfaction
- A diversified and challenging job with daily client contacts, a close cooperation with different departments of the bank, both domestic and cross-border, and extensive support of specialists in different domains.
- A dynamic and international working environment, offering the opportunity to actively use 3 languages
- A good entry point to further evolve within the Corporate Banking organization.
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!