Since May 2009, BGL BNP Paribas is part of the BNP Paribas Group, European leader in terms of banking and financial services. With BGL BNP Paribas, the Group BNP Paribas is the first employer in the financial sector and one of the biggest employers in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. BGL BNP Paribas holds a leading position in its national market and extends its radius of action to the Greater Region, including the border areas of Luxembourg.
As part of its development, we are looking for a:
Commercial Banking Associate (H/F)
6 months internship
You must provide an internship agreement covering the entire period of the internship.
Your responsibilities :
- Support the Relationship Managers in their daily work:
- collect updated financial documents and conduct market research,
- support the data remediation process by updating the client database and CRM tools
- prepare a portfolio profitability analysis,
- Support the Credit Process:
- Support and conduct the financial analysis for credit related matters,
- Coordinate loan implementation and execution, including profitability calculation and interactions with Legal, Compliance, Risk and other stakeholders,
- Support in the preparation of annual reviews and ad-hoc credit requests.
- Interaction with clients:
- Interact with clients to facilitate the implementation of transactions, KYC processes, accounts, loan agreements etc. with the ambition to expand responsibilities over time
Working environment :
We offer the opportunity to join the BGL BNP Paribas Commercial Banking team, which primary purpose is to develop long-term relationships with our clients and serve their needs with a wide range of products.
Advantages of the position :
Your role is diverse, you are actively taking part in a wide range of topics: from client coverage support to transaction execution. You will support the Relationship Managers in their day-to-day business and will work closely together with our product and credit teams.
We offer a fast-paced, international, and dynamic work environment, which supports professional as well as personal development.
Your Profile :
University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and / or Banking apprenticeship
Professional experience :
- Proven internship experience in a similar role preferred, but not required
- Transaction Banking experience preferred, but not required
Soft skills :
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Analysis capacity
Language skills :
- Fluency in English and French
- German and Luxembourgish will be considered as an additional asset