Client Service Officer – at BNP Paribas Factor A/S, Glostrup
6 months vacancy with the possibility of extension or potentially for the right candidate of a permanent employment
Who are we?
BNP Paribas Factoring is part of the French banking group BNP Paribas. BNP Paribas Group is one of the world largest banks with c. 200.000 employees globally and a very healthy financial position.
BNP Paribas Factoring is BNP Paribas Group’s specialist within structuring and operating working capital solutions. BNP Paribas Factoring is represented with branches in 17 countries, with presence on two continents: Europe and Africa. BNP Paribas Factoring is the European market leader and have a strong position in the Nordic through its local office here in Denmark.
In the Nordics, we offer standard and tailored made working capital solutions to fit our client’s needs, either directly and through the BNP Paribas network, both for local companies and for international clients.
We are dedicated to working as a team, learning from each other and thinking globally. We strive to offer the best solutions that meet our customers' business needs and to achieve high customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Client Service Officer for our Nordic office located in Stationsparken in Glostrup.
You should apply if you are
- Reflective and service-minded,
- Flexible, dynamic and agile,
- Seeking solutions fitting our clients’ needs,
- Interested in working in a fast changing environment in a high pace
- Experienced from the financial sector or the credit insurance industry or have worked in an accounting department (with responsibility for debtor / creditor accounting),
- Good at IT (we use all MS applications and special developed operational system),
- Good in English and Danish (and maybe having knowledge of other Nordic languages),
- Interested in working in a client centric team and from time to time to participate in client meetings (physically or by call) together with the Client Relationship Manager, where you will represent Client Service Desk,
- If so then the position of Client Service Officer may be something for you.
However you should not apply if you are not:
- Good at coping with changes,
- Having a good eye for details,
- Willing to stand up and express your opinion,
- Client orientated,
- Knowing the difference between debit and credit,
- Willing / capable to multitask,
As Client Service Officer you will be part of the local team in Glostrup that primarily serves our clients in the Nordic countries.
As a Client Service Officer, it is your job to be the daily link between the company and our clients.
Your primary tasks
- Handling and reconciling files in our operational system
- Follow up on our client’s debtors (ageing, facility and credit limits)
- Creating and making client out payments
- Managing our Credit insurance (requesting / applying for credit limits, follow up on limits, reporting to insurance companies, etc.)
- Handle daily client contact by mail and phone (occasionally physical Client meetings)
Background and competences
An educational level as BA / B.Sc. or a banking background with an operational profile alternatively or accounting training and some years of experience from debtor or creditor accounting
Communication both internally and externally takes place in English/Danish and ability to understand both Swedish and Norwegian is an advantage (but not a prerequisite).
You work independently and have the desire and ability to join a competent team of 8 client service officers, where communication is an important player. You will also be working closely with a Client Relationship Manager on a specific client portfolio and our Sales team for new client prospects.
We are looking for a flexible person who can handle tasks during the day where no two days are the same.
We can offer
You a stimulating and developing international working environment, with skilled colleagues and an opportunity for insight into the work of one of Europe's largest financial companies.
We are a team of 23 dedicated colleagues and have canteen and lunch facilities, free parking and a good developing professional and social working environment.
We want to fill the position as soon as possible.
We will call for interviews on a regular basis, so please submit your application, CV and other relevant material, as soon as possible
Responsible for recruitment is Pia Larsen – and to whom you also directly report too.
Please check our webpage for more information: https://factor.bnpparibas.dk