About the job
- The Client Management Regulations (CLMR) Officer will perform regulatory maintenance activities and provide support for Tax, Market Integrity and Securities regulations
- The officer will be responsible to ensure that all entities under CLMR scope are fully compliant with the regulations
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure high level of execution of daily management of regulatory activities
- Contact clients, Relationship Managers and Senior Business Officers via email or, when needed, via telephone
- Ensure the successful completion of the production activity
- Create or maintain CLM standard operating procedures
- Implement the regulatory changes from an operational point of view
- Contribute to process and tool improvements
- Report progress, risks and issues to Management and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify clients not regulatory compliant and define action plan for remediation
- Share best practice with CLM Regulations Community
- Act as a representative of the CLM Regulation Community towards other internal stakeholders and as BNP Paribas’ representative for Clients
Profile and Skills to Success
- Academic background in Economics, Management or Law
- Fluency in English
- Advanced use of Excel (Vlookups, Logic functions, Pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and sense of organization
- Resilience, curiosity and willingness to investigate
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.