This is a varied role involving
- Request For Proposal (RFP) Project management
- Management of internal and external marketing collateral
- Administration of internal Client and Relationship Management (CRM)system
- Management and reporting of market and competitor metrics
- Coordination of client and prospect Due Diligence workshops
- Coordination of Service Level Agreement (SLA) maintenance with internal stakeholders
- Coordination of global product & pricing
- Coordination of external marketing and communication
Summary of the role
- Support new deals and tenders, including review and alignment of RFP responses and due diligence presentations of our NZ product offering and capabilities
- Provide analysis on profitability to support new business / services
- Provide analysis of the market to support our New Zealand business strategy, for example, KiwiSaver statistics, competitor standings
- Support the local client service management team, including management of client PowerPoint presentations, and due diligence workshops and SLA review coordination
- Support the Know your Client (KYC) onboarding requirements for new clients and recertification process for existing clients
- Implement activities that build brand profile of the company and support the coverage teams.
- Working with offshore Brand & Communications and Marketing staff to ensure New Zealand is able to leverage effectively from initiatives in other locations
Business Development support:
Support and drive the preparation of responses to prospect, consultant and client Requests for Proposal / Requests for Information / Due diligence questionnaires
- Preparation and submission of responses to RFPs / RFIs and due diligence questionnaires from prospects, consultants and clients including managing the RFP process. Includes external (where relevant) and internal liaison for relevant approvals and feedback (eg information for KYC obligations, new deal approval processes and new responses required in RFPs) and ensuring these are up-to-date and the most current information is used
- Conducting research on potential clients utilising web based / vendor applications
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and use of Qvidian
- Due diligence meetings:
- Prepare and co-ordinate high quality presentations (including global coordination) for prospect, consultant and client due diligence meetings
- Manage the logistics for due diligence meetings in terms of ‘dry runs’, presenter co-ordination, room bookings, etc
- To be up to date with the regional product offering and relevance to the New Zealand market
- Ensure most up to date product marketing material is available for use in the New Zealand market
- Provide support for external product communications to our clients and the New Zealand market
- Provide input to the RFP responses to ensure that the responses are reflective of our standard product offerings, and to agree to any deviation to the standard product offerings
Marketing & Communications:
- Manage BNPP Securities Services events (Quintessence, client events, industry body sponsorships and events, internal events and roadshows)
- Run an ‘events’ calendar of internal and external activities (as per this Marketing and communications description)
- Assist with the development of and produce regular external communications (e.g. consultant, client newsletters)
- Manage internal communications as needed
- Website – contributing to content where relevant
- Knowledge management ie creation, analysis and maintenance of prospect, competitor and market information
- Organize and proactively manage a business development knowledge base including product collateral, competitor information, regulatory information, client and segment information and market research
- Coordinate knowledge sharing with local and global stakeholders through the marketing catalogue and the intranet
- Produce thought leadership and management information collateral for internal and external stakeholder
- Product Packaging - Liaise with Brand & Communications to define and develop marketing collateral to support the product eg. flyers, brochures, fact sheet etc.
- Marketing material and event management and co-ordination
- Assist Brand & Communications to co-ordinate answers to market and industry surveys, media releases as required and client updates, including Quintessence presentations
- NZ contact point for Brand & Communications
Other Secondary Responsibilities
In addition to the above primary areas of responsibility, the role is to provide assistance in the other areas and initiatives within the Product & Strategy Team.
- Market Research & Analysis
- Client Surveys
- Regulatory Research
- Product Development
- Understanding our product offering
- Product conformity
- Product maintenance – existing product development
- Market / Industry Involvement
- Industry Conferences & Forums
- Industry Committees & User Groups
- New Deal Process
- Ensure SLA’s consistent with standard product offering
Qualification / experience
- Degree qualified Business, Accounting or Information Systems, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience within the Financial Services industry with at least 3 years exposure to custody or related businesses
- Industry knowledge, particularly of Investment Operations/Securities Industry, and ideally in specialist custody functions
- Excellent communication skills, particularly to be able to summarise complex technical arrangements for a non-technical audience
- Experience in driving a culture of customer-focus and quality
- Sales experience
- Ability to work cohesively and positively with colleagues and management peers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Motivation and drive to see a successful outcome at all tasks
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding and focus on the financial services markets.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products and serviced relevant to the funds industry.
- Knowledge of operational risk and compliance requirements in the industry.
Key System Experience
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Office
The ability to work cohesively and positively with colleagues and peers at a senior management level.
Driving a culture of customer-focus and quality, you have the ability to think strategically, always looking to enhance the performance of the business.
Risk Management & Compliance
Ensuring appropriate controls and policy implementation are in place for all BP2S products, in line with the operational risk framework.
- Market Focused Creating and seizing opportunities to increase or expand current business into new products, markets or services. Ensuring the business is up to date with current product development and trends relative to market opportunities and competition.
- Strategic Vision Understand the strategic objectives of the business and to work to ensure this achievement with a quality focus.
- Communication Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and effective interpersonal abilities.
- Building Partnerships and Trust Identifying opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships internally with operational teams and with external organisations
- Accountability Take personal responsibility to deliver against personal and operational goals
- Maturity and Judgement Demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with complex issues, learn from experience, assess issues and apply intuition to make informed decisions.
- Collaboration Work effectively within the organisation to develop and accomplish product development and organisation goals.
- Gaining Commitment Ability to gain acceptance and commitment to the development and implementation of new products within the business.
- Analytical Skills Able to analyse and identify strengths and weaknesses of the market, services or products for both BP2S and within the market.
Primary Location: NZ-WGN-WellingtonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years
Reference: C D000306