Client Account Manager Fund Dealing Services (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides asset-servicing services to investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities, real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global clients worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Answer on external client requests
- Guarantee the timely and correct processing of allocated tasks
- Ensures the communication flow within the team and between the teams of the department
- Train newcomers and provide or participate in cross-training
- Overseeing the reconciliations and taking ownership in solving breaks both in Stock and Cash and ensuring that no backlog is build up
- Developing and maintaining the expertise in Germany for the Fund Dealing Services
Skills that convince:
- Knowledge of securities markets and good level knowledge of FDS operations
- Characteristics such as team ability, communication strength and flexibility
- Knowledge of operational set-ups of BP2S clients
- Coordination with team members to set their priorities, understand their constraints and ensure that actions are consistent
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button for Client Account Manager Fund Dealing Services (m/w/d)!
Please contact Janina Müller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.