BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Client Account Manager in Transfer Agent Team [online recruitment]
The Client Account Manager is the guarantor of the customer relationship of Transfer Agent in France Operations.
Client Account Manager is the single point of contact within the department for his clients, monitors activities for their accounts with the aim of ensuring excellent quality of the relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Work jointly with the Business Implementation and Coverage teams in the context of a new client relationship
- Define the information circuits with the various players (Management Company, Custodian, Custodian Function, Middle Office, Valuator, etc.) and ensure that all processing procedures are operational
- Describe any specific procedures, including any reporting requirements requested by the client,
- Participate in the drafting of the Service Level Agreements and ensure their signature before the start up
- Monitor customer relations on a daily basis and guarantee the quality,
- Ensure that agreements are respected
- Process all types of requests from our clients
- Ensure coordination between the different internal teams in order to provide a single and coherent response to the client
- Produce and put in place client files to detail the operational details and contacts of each client
- Monitor operational incidents that have an impact on the team
- Contribute to Service Reviews organized with the client
Very good English, fluent French
University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
Proven experience in client communication
Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
Attention to detail and accuracy
Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time