The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for :
Fund Administration Financial Reporting Officer (M/F)
Fixed-term contract 12 months
FA Financial Reporting :
· To ensure for a defined customer’s portfolio, the production and the follow-up of various reports and/or statistics. To ensure the production of documents, in respect of the commercial and audit diligences, and will take care of their exactitude. To ensure the coordination of the whole client’s file with all the internal and external parties involved.
· To produce the legal reports to the Banque Centrale du Luxembourg, and to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier for all the funds calculated within the Fund Administration department.
To produce and to send the Financial Statements.
· To ensure the production of statutory reporting as annual and semi-annual reports and specific reports if required by the client (as quarterly report) in respect of legal delays.
· To respect the production deadlines and legal deadlines.
· To apply the specific rules of the registered countries, and also the rules of the countries where the funds are distributed.
· To request the Directors’ Reports from the clients.
· To establish the complete set of financial statements/reports (statements + portfolio) with the according notes.
· To manage the report’s print and distribution.
· To manage the timetable.
· To take into account the comments from the auditors and client.
· To manage the signature of the reports in due time.
· To send the electronic financial statement to the CSSF via E-file for Lux entities.
· To manage the requests/information received in the common e-mail inbox “Lux Fa Financial Reporting”.
To produce and to send the legal reports.
· To respect the deadlines of production regarding the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual statistics for the FA scope of funds (CSSF and BCL).
· To manage the CSSF and the BCL comments.
· To answer to the requests/questions of the clients.
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Fund Administration domain.
Working environment :
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a
young, dynamic and diversified team.
Master in Economics or in Finance (BAC+4) or Bachelor in Accounting (BAC +3 or similar)
Experience in Accounting activity is an added value
Acting with perspective
Transversal Skills :
Microsoft Excel knowledge is mandatory
Experience of Multifonds accounting tool is an added value
MS Office knowledge is an added value
French and English are mandatory. Any other language will be an added value.
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.