About the job
- The Cash Management Specialist’s mission is the Implementation, training and support of E-banking solutions (Connexis) and setup of all Cash Management products to our Corporate Clients (single point of contact). In this role, the Specialist fulfills the role of "champion" for implementation of more complex solutions (Gateway, Swiftnet, etc.) and is responsible for the spreading of the expertise within the community
Your Main Activities Are
- Work closely with the business, CMO (Cash Management Officer), RM (Relationship Manager), Business Manager, Local Product offer manager, etc., especially the Cash Management business line and products ( Cash Management payments and collection, Liquidity management, e-banking, etc. ), and with Central Teams such as CCS (Cash Customer Service) and Products
- Active interaction with the bank’s Cash Management Competence Center to ensure that product knowledge is kept up-to-date at all times. Responsible to spread the knowledge and expertise within the Cash Management Technical Officer (CMTO) Community
- ·End-to-end support and implementation of electronic channel solutions for corporate cash management clients, including the bank’s in-house e-banking platform, SWIFTNet and Host to Host channels
- Act as e-channels Advisor and Expert, and play a key role in understanding the client’s business requirements, ensuring that these are replicated through an appropriate e-channel set-up
- Host high-quality training sessions (via WebEx or face-to-face) to clients on the usage of bank’s in-house e-banking platform to ensure autonomy of users and reduce the number of day-to-day queries thereafter
- Provide guidance and expertise to clients on testing of payment files from a formatting, payment scheme and regulatory perspective
- Act as point of reference for the CMTO Community and clients
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economy / Finance / Management
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Banking / Client Service / Project IT / Cash Management
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge in MS Office Pack (Microsoft suite and Excel)
- Client focused
- Critical thinking
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills - oral & written
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.