Cash Management Technical Officer (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time non-permanent limited to 2 years
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Managing the technical electronic banking setup via the German channel EBICS and manage the setup for Swiftnet and proprietary application Connexis Cash
- Manage the setup for Cash Poolings
- Advise internal and external clients inbound and outbound on their daily electronic banking operations.
- Host client trainings for Connexis Cash and EBICS
- Cooperation with other banks and partners in the matter of national and international payment processes
- Creation, updating and (de-)activation of Intra-Bank reporting (MT940, MT942)
- Handling of payment investigations and rejection issues
- Report incidents, complaints and issues and liaison with appropriate internal parties in order to ensure a solution and communication to the client
Skills that convince:
- Completed training as a banker or studies with a business, financial or IT focus
- Good knowledge of electronic banking channels (especially EBICS) is advantageous
- First professional experience in a bank or other financial position is a big plus, but not a prerequisite
- IT affinity
- Attention to detail & Analytical ability
- Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
- Results driven
- Innovative and inclusive Mindset
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Cash Management Technical Officer (m/f/d)!
Please contact Sina Drescher on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted remotely.