At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Provides 1st level technical support service and call resolution of operational and transactional issues for the RBG Cash Management product lines using defined procedures and work instructions. Partners with operational support units and third party vendors of the bank to resolve issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Investigates and resolves a variety of basic operational problems, usually related to specific transactions of the Cash Management product line and operational processes linked to operational support units and third party vendors of the bank.
- Serves as first point of contact for “Cash Management customers” needing trouble resolution to depository and other product / services.
- Provides technical support to Cash Management relationship unit when complexity of issues requires additional support.
- Acts as a liaison to resolve service or operational issues with operations, product management and sales as required. Handles technical or service issues as appropriate to maintain service level agreements.
- Communicates and trains customers on product operational changes.
- Provides support with documentation, maintenance, ordering supplies, updates customer profile, completes various forms to link the accounts to existing products and services.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit and cash management products and services.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of technical, PC-based cash management products.
- Basic knowledge on back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services preferable.
- Basic knowledge of call center/customer support, banking products, PC operations, and general documentation processing is required.
“To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West requires all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status. Employees who are not fully vaccinated must undergo regular testing beginning May, 2022.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.