About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with approximately 199,000 employees. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Business line/Function :
Capital Markets Auditor, IG Hub APAC
Business Line / Function
Number of Direct Reports
Directorship / Registration
- To conduct audit work in accordance with the IG methodology and ensure high standard of deliverables
- To contribute to risk assessment of audit units based on knowledge obtained through assignments as well as day-to-day contact with auditees
- To follow through with auditee on implementation of recommendations
- Participate in the audit team assignments and special reviews (when required by regulators, business lines, or senior management)
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of the assignment e.g. understanding the methodology to be applied, acquiring a high level knowledge of the activities to be covered, gathering relevant key figures, etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the activities within the scope of the assignment, its strategy and governance, and the related risks.
- Evaluate the overall setup and identify the main areas of risk (including a comprehensive assessment of the management actions).
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
- Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- Review the implementation of the Inspection Générale recommendations
- Review and challenge the actions defined to remediate the weaknesses identified by the audit team through its assignments.
- Contribute to the periodic risk assessment of Capital Markets activities and planning
- Perform a periodic and comprehensive risk assessment of the Capital Markets activities as per the Group guidelines.
- Keep abreast of change/new development of regulatory requirements that are relevant to Capital Markets activities and related functions.
- Assist in the elaboration of the Capital Markets Inspection planning following a risk-based approach.
- Participate in the Markets and Models audit line events
- Attend the Markets and Models community event organized annually at the head office level.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Inspection Générale practices through the elaboration and update of our methodologies.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Strong technical background in Capital Markets activities.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Curiosity, rigor, and precision.
- Ability to synthesize.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (in English).
- High level of initiative, commitment, and drive.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Promotes a constructive, cooperative, and participative teamwork environment
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Master degree in relevant areas (Banking, Capital Markets, engineering, applied mathematics, etc.).
- An experience of 10-12 years in Capital Markets activities and/or related support or control functions (prior audit experiences are considered but are not specifically required).
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Choose an item.
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 14 years