Our Client Management Department is looking for motivated and dynamic analysts to join their Due-diligence, Referential Data, Documentation & Static Data and Client Services teams in Montreal.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
Amongst the different tasks and responsibilities proper to each team, you will:
• Manage Operational Referential Data on a daily basis: update and control of the Settlement instructions (Mails, Notifications, Onboarding).
• Coordinate with Métiers (Prime Brokerage, ALMT, Fixed Income, etc.) and Client Management (CRDS Referential teams, Onboarding teams, etc.) to implement clients in the system to allow bookings and settlement by Global Markets Métiers.
• Guarantee a good control and quality service from Back-office, Middle Office and Front Offices
• Perform due-diligence by completing KYC forms for compliance purposes, including the following:
• Conducting Financial and Economic research on legal entities
• Evaluating client sensitivity according to a predetermined grid and instructions;
• Gathering information on beneficial ownership or on any other documents.
• Complete KYC forms in compliance with the Bank's internal and external regulations
• Notify compliance if a client’s identity or documents appear fraudulent or suspicious
Documentation & Static Data:
• Be in charge of static data for the region
• Provide support to the Sales Force for the obtention of documentation related to client opening documents
• Contribute directly to the Permanent Operational Control device by applying procedures, carrying out the monitoring and altering supervisors for any malfunctions
• Coordinate the onboarding and recertification process for the region
• Comprehend requests/complaints/queries and convey clear, concise and easily understandable responses to a wide audience in both oral and written medium
• Process a high volume of emails and phone calls while monitoring internal systems for a wide variety of products
• Handle Payments investigations, Troubleshooting of basic system issues and understanding the flows and relationships between systems
• Support the eBanking platforms of BNP Paribas that allow our clients to operate their accounts as well as provide operational support relating Account maintenance activities
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration and expertise relevant to the main duties described
• 1-2 years of professional experience
• General understanding of financial products and legal documentation in the banking sector
• Ability to work with precision in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a highly autonomous team environment with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, VBA
• Multi-lingual: English, French. Some roles require Spanish and/or Portuguese
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a BNP Paribas employee in Montreal, you will benefit from:
• Working in a brand new Flexible working office space
• Giving back to the community through the Volunteering committee (Tree planting, Welcome Hall Mission, etc.)
• Participating in various activities through the Sports & Leisure Committee all year round
• Improving hard and soft skills thanks to the numerous BNPP Canada Academy trainings
• Summer Fridays, Lunch & Learn, and much more
• Contribute to the bank’s diversity through Employee Resource Groups
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
ABOUT BNP PARIBAS
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign investment banks and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 800 employees, and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as ambitious talents from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our policies promote equity and diversity and we pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
For the sixth year in a row, BNP Paribas has received the Top Employer Europe certification. Furthermore, in 2018 UN Women announced BNP Paribas as the new HeForShe Thematic Champion to accelerate progress towards gender equality. BNP Paribas Canada is recognized for the excellence of its training and was granted the Certificate for the quality of training initiatives (CQIF) by la Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (CPMT).