About the job
Within the Banking Operations Department we assist our clients in completing the transactions they execute in the markets worldwide and we provide custody related services to the assets they deposit with us. We operate all asset classes – equities, bonds, mutual funds, investment funds, listed derivatives, OTC derivatives and cash – and provide them access to close to 100 markets worldwide. By perfectly mastering the local regulatory, tax and legal environment, we help our clients to overcome the complexities of the global capital markets.
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure customer information by telephone and in the Chatbot, respecting the procedures
- Analyse shareholders’ requests and provide them with the elements requested.
- Transmit shareholders’ stock orders to the stock exchange.
- Ensure the satisfaction of customers’ demands within the rules given by the Team Leader
- Contribute to the Call Center quantitative and qualitative results;
- Guarantee a telephone and written (Chatbot) supports to shareholders/options holders for the newly
- Supported activities and specifics securities operations;
- Take into account customers’ complaints and transmit them to the relevant department.
- Keep customers informed with progress of their file.
Profile and Skills to Success
- Good knowledge of IT tools & applications used by the team in line with job requirements.
- Good understanding of his/her line of activity and specific team roles and responsibilities.
- Fluent French level (oral and written) + Advanced English level (oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Good sense of the customer relations and editorial skills
- Sense of risk and the priorities
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.