About the job
- The Business Revenue Account Manager is responsible to guarantee and perform daily controls and monitoring the billing activity, invoicing process across markets, while ensuring all the necessary procedures are created within the deadline
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure all the controls are documented and signed, including all 4 eyes checks for monthly tasks, setups and changes, and inputs in xPACT. Ensure all the documents/answers to ORC/OPC are provided in the respective deadlines
- Guarantee incidents are logged within the deadline defined, after detection. Follow-up of the incidents on time
- Help preparing internal and external audit files
- Propose/create innovative processes with practical application, that will allow a better performance (time reduction, efficiency on the task, less error rate). Contribute to SWITCH project with WIN applications
- Ensure deadlines are accomplished: follow-up of queries, setup creation and validation, invoice and reports sending. Keep the Team Leader informed of all delays or issues in the production
- Decrease the number of claims
- Manage generic email box and phones: always reply to the e-mails within the deadline defined, provide regular feedback on pending matters any time necessary
- Share knowledge with the other team members, and help the team whenever necessary.
- Follow the Team Leader recommendations, referring all relevant matters
- Support the Transformation team and ensure all the documentation/files requested are delivered on time and accurately to improve the Business Revenue Transformation Program. Actively support and implement the TOM strategy
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge in Financial Markets - Transversal Financial Markets
- Knowledge in Finance & Budget - Accounting
- Fluent (C1-C2) English level required
- Intermediate (A2-B1) German level required
- Proficiency in MS Office Pack Microsoft Excel
- Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Organisational skills
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Gestion des opérations
Maillons indispensables au bon fonctionnement de notre Groupe, les métiers de Gestion des opérations visent à garantir la satisfaction de nos clientèles et de nos équipes au quotidien. Une activité stimulante, qui fait rimer efficacité et esprit d’équipe.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.