In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal's Top Employers in 2022. We are a dynamic and growing organization, located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future.
About the Department
Premises department is the backbone of the bank’s operations by providing our internal clients a best-in-class, safe and efficient physical environment
The position at a glance
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Support the head of Premises in various administrative tasks while proposing and implementing innovative ideas to simplify and optimize our processes and ways of working
- Oversight of outsourced facilities operations
- Analyze current processes on a local/regional level and propose improvements
- Go beyond existing framework by suggesting new ideas for internal clients and/or the organization
- Leverage transversal/external resources and coordinate efforts to meet the department or region’s goals in terms of digitalization, transformation and optimization of our processes
- Relationship manager for Third Party Management tool – Initiate relationship with vendors and coordinate and ensure that they provide all necessary information in a timely manner
- Defines controls & metrics (KPis, KRI’s, KAIs) and provide dashboards to upper management
- Update policies, procedures and governance documentation as necessary
- First point of contact with landlords for subjects not covered by our outsources partner: Ex.: Parking allocation
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Process focused
- Ability to engage various teams, individuals or third parties at all levels
- Ability to communicate in a concise manner to upper management
- Ability to synthesize and present from various supports to upper management
- Promote a collaborative environment in order to achieve a desired goal
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer flexible benefits including a family and spouse insurance program, a defined contribution pension plan and paid days for volunteering. Hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working up to 50% and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides excellent training and personal development programs, as well as opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
To find out more about our range of benefits, click here
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- All BNP Paribas Canada employees must be adequately vaccinated against COVID-19 on the date of hire, unless exempt for a reason protected by the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal Top Employer 2022
- Women in Governance – Parity certified - Silver certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: https://www.bnpparibas.ca/en/our-job-offers/
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **