About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Commercial, Personal Banking & Services, Investment & Protection Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Businessline/Function :
ISPL FSS is set up as a Shared Service Centre and works on an Extended Plus model, within a defined governance structure. It is a Global hub and delivers services to CIB Finance teams across the geographies. It is organized by 7 work streams and provides services across 29 countries
Finance Business manager will be responsible for managing and reviewing key deliverables related to budgeting, cost management, client management, SLA, Governance, Reporting, Efficiency tracking, driving reengineering projects, for ISPL Finance shared services, Mumbai
Individual must possess strong expertise in the area of Finance, Stakeholder management, Communication Management and preparing presentations for senior management
Business Management –
- Support the Business management function for the Financial Shared services
(FSS) business line within BNP Paribas.
- Conduct quarterly and half-yearly Governance calls for the business with the onshore clients.
(Hosting the call, giving resource updates, assist in finalizing the dashboards and sharing
Minutes of the meeting.)
- Prepare Corporate and Visitor packs for the Region and Country heads.
- Prepare Townhall decks for the internal and external meetings
- Seats Management for the entire department (FMS tool upload and changes & BCP seats
- Track Contractor cost on monthly basis (tenure of contract, internalization of resources and
post budget requests)
- Restructuring and maintenance of organization unit (movement in Refog, Sailpoint and Peoplemine systems) for entire department
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Steering the entire Budgeting & Forecasting process for FSS
- Prepare FSS Budget calendar, schedule review meetings with work stream heads and FSS HOD
Standard Template presentation to ISPL CEO
- Tracking of discretionary cost across teams
- Prepare Travel Calculator for budgeting Travel & Entertainment expenses
- Prepare necessary variance analysis supporting documents for tracking movements across teams, regions, hc type etc.
- Review for successful Headcount & Cost load into the tool
- Prepare Budget packs for regional heads and schedule review for clarifications on any transitions
- Discussions with Regional CFOs and their teams to state the regional numbers and consensus on predictions for both the parties
- Deep dive of cost analysis to track forecast numbers closely
- Prepare region wise efficiency report across teams in accordance with long term plan
- Prepare consultancy report across projects and tracking of consultants against budget and seeking necessary approvals for any extensions or changes
- Involve in Interplatform budgeting tool testing for actuals and predictive HC and cost
- Involved in budget transfer of headcount & cost across teams, inter platforms and CIB entities
Cost Management –
- Analyze and interpret cost reports and provide commentaries on monthly basis
- Conduct Variance analysis and provide commentaries to management
- Manage and Review Invoices vs. Budget (Resources, Cost and Variances)
Resource Management –
- Timesheet management
- SPEAR data management with justifications of resource movements in teams
- Headcount tracking and allocation across entities, regions and teams
- Prepare and distribute reports to different stakeholders (PPM, Business Owners, Project Managers, and Senior Management).
Invoice Management –
- Review of monthly input file preparation for Quarterly Invoicing
- Review and tracking of movements in SLA and Invoices as per the client request
- Review of recipient mapping for distribution of invoices
- Liaise with Finance team to calculate and track invoices on quarterly basis.
- Query resolution on invoices from onshore.
- Review the governance packs for GSO, CFO, ISPL CEO and Finance COO
- Changes in the template and structure of governance packs
- Tracking of action items and completion follow up for every quarter
- Maintain SharePoint for the Workstreams and Department at large (updating the SharePoint on regular intervals and attending governance meetings)
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must be efficient in MS Office
Hands on experience on MS Project
Working knowledge of Clarity, Tableau, Power BI and SharePoint
Strong knowledge on SAP and Vinci
Hands-on experience in Hyperion Essbase
Specific Qualifications (if required)
MBA in finance is preferable
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to manage a project
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Finance d'entreprise
On entend par « Finance d’entreprise » l’ensemble des métiers qui permettent de gérer les finances internes de BNP Paribas, cruciaux pour maintenir la solidité et la position de leader du Groupe sur ses marchés.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.