About the job
- We are seeking for a Senior Cash Management Specialist to reinforce the growing Team in charge of the implementation of cash management solutions for our Pan-European Corporate Clients.
- As Cash Management Specialist, your mission is to fulfill the role of "champion" - central referent at EMEA level – for the implementation of standard and complex e-banking solutions (connectivity, host-to-host, liquidity management (physical or notional cash-pooling), among others). You ensure customers’ satisfaction during the whole Implementation process.
- It is also your duty to share expertise and experience within the Cash Management Support organization, notably by contributing to newcomers integration and upskilling of the Team, and providing sales advisory support on implementation matters.
- You will work closely with the business and Sales (Cash Management, Relationship Manager, Business Manager, Local Product offer manager, etc. ), products teams ( Cash Management payments and collection, Liquidity management, e-banking, etc ), and with Central Teams. You will be in the driving seat vis a vis all internal stakeholders and the client throughout the whole deployment of the solution.
- The successful candidate will have an academic education or relevant experience project management and tools, knowledge of the Bank and Market eBanking solutions, data management, information technology systems, business intelligence tools and ideally Cash management products.
Your Main Activities Are
- Understand the client’s requirements, the client relationship and the service provided. Main contact of the Client. Leads in autonomy all the project phases
- Analyze and scope client requests
- Set out the organization of the project, leads project committees
- Defines and updates project documentation (client ID cards summarizing cash management services, legal documentation including contracts and appendices)
- Organize and track internal stakeholders actions (Sales, Products, back offices, Legal, among others)
- Identify, analyze and report client issues and opportunities
- Measure client satisfaction and SLA commitments
- Escalate risks and client incidents to Management, Sales and coverage teams
- Handover to BAU
- Organise and follow-up Bank and Client stakeholders to meet client extension project objectives
- Organize regular follow-up meetings when necessary with the client, Legal, Back-Offices, Product teams, Production teams and Sales teams
- Provide technical instructions for registrations
- Follow-up on incident resolution, clients or internal complaints
- Methodology & Behavioral competencies
- Proven success in Project Management
- Strong Leadership, time management and organizational skills. Rigor and precision
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and influencing skills
- Analytically minded and able to be synthetic as well
- Well-developed training skills
- Ability to drive the client proactively through the project to meet the project deadlines
- Strong Client Focus, understanding (and preferably experience / open to learn) of corporate clients and their needs
- Self-starter with a solid work ethic, with a commitment to teamwork
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Networking skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Project Management tools, CRM
- Cash Management Products, XML knowledge
- Payment processing
- Connectivity Services
- Knowledge of Bank and Market eBanking Solutions
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master’s Degree (or relevant experience) in Banking and Financial operations, Client Management, Project Management and Consulting, Information Technology or related field or economics
- 7 to 10 years' experience in a senior-level Technical (IT) Support Officer, data management role, Business Analyst, employee in the field of cash management front, middle or back-office (more or less senior can be discussed depending on the CV Experiences)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.