BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst Junior – For Financial Project Management (M/F) – Fluent in English with good command of French, the position is based in Porto, Portugal.
The Business Analyst in Financial project Management provides support on project portfolio management. Such as the schedule’s development and monitoring, costs and benefits as well as reporting.
Participate in the proper operational functioning of SRBI (System Reporting & Business Intelligence) and more particularly to SHARE scope by:
- Responding with responsiveness to users of perimeter applications needs,
- Organizing the necessary training for users requests,
- Following IT and administrative incidents on user request,
- Administering the evolution of reporting tools
- Offering productivity gains,
- Guaranteeing the organization of the quality system of the administration and the functional improvement of the IS in collaboration with the other Finance and Risk departments and their managers,
- Providing the necessary expertise for the project (analysis, acceptance, training, etc.),
- Anticipating the consequences of FAR (Finance Actuary Risk) projects on the reporting processes and tools of the perimeter,
- Knowing the users of the reporting tools, the processes, and the Finance IS in general,
- Performing stand by duties during Management Account Department's process
The position is open for Master Degree in Finance and Information Technology, or any relevant Master Degree combining finance and IT knowledge.
1-2 years of experience on IT/ Financial project management functions
Fluent in English (oral & written - level B2)
Good command of French (oral & written - level B1)
Knowledge of EPM tools
Skills in financial and management accounting activities
Strong team interaction capacity
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
Autonomous, rigorous with a high personal commitment
Good capability of managinf stress
Good listening and questioning ability
Knowledgge in Hyperion Smartview (nice to have)
Any Other Additional Requirements:
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances.
This position required availability for a training in Paris (to be confirmed - depending of sanitary situation)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Certificate of Studies & Cover letter will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.