BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The BA should be able to deal with the following roles/missions:
Project Delivery (90% of the activity):
• Collect, analyze and challenge the needs expressed by the Business
• Help identify Business impacts caused by the solution and prepare action plans
• Define relevant solution and estimate implementation costs
• Validate the Business Requirement document and write the Detailed Functional Specifications document
• Create and Execute appropriate test cases (IST, NRT, Go live phases)
• Analyze test result and Evaluate product according to specifications
• Assist the Business in conducting user tests
• Maintain the Functional documentation
• Assist functionally the IT team during all the project phases
Service Delivery (10% of the activity) :
• Ensure a level 3 functional support
• Assist functionally the Service Delivery team and the Business in case of incident/support request
• At least 2 years of experience in BA and function in the banking industry
• High level of analysis and synthesis capability
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and initiative
• Good knowledge of financial instruments and BPM
• Fluency in English (French is a plus)
• Basic SQL knowledge
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: AdaptabilityTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change