In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Internal Communication Specialist is responsible for designing and implementing a strong and innovative internal communications framework to support the Bank’s reputation and deliver its strategy to employees across Japan. This framework ranges from event, digital communication, communication materials, to office environment.
The person will report to Head of Brand & Communications Japan, and work closely with the APAC regional team and business lines and functions within BNP Paribas Japan.
- Be a key and strategic team member to expand current initiatives and develop new initiatives
- Designing proactive communication strategy for employee engagement
- Disseminating the bank’s strategy to employees across diverse departments using innovative communications.
- Developing communication tools and templates for use across business lines
- Managing the intranet to ensure information is accessible and useful to staff, by closely working with Brand/Digital specialist.
- Organising and lead various internal event opportunities for staff
- Collaborate with the regional and global Communications teams, and execute regional campaigns in Japan
- Support media relations operational tasks
- Support CSR projects with CSR Lead within the team
- Support Diversity initiatives with HR
- Team administrative tasks
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Service oriented approach
- Creativity – ability to think from different perspectives
- Eye for detail – methodical approach to work
- Flexible, willing, enthusiastic approach
- Team player
- Passionate on communication and enjoys communicating
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence to champion the bank as an ambassador
- An international mindset and experience of operating in a multi‐cultural environment
- Native in Japanese, and fluent in English
Experience of corporate communications and/or marketing working at a multinational corporation or agencies. Experience working in the financial industry can be an advantage but not requirement.