- Recertification(Periodic + Ad-hoc), onboarding and termination of new and existing corporate and FI clients
ü KYC inbound inquiry from extensions or client subsidiary’s KYC/RM teams
ü Regular communication with front office (sales and RMs) via weekly Pipeline meetings or ad-hoc discussions
ü Static Data management on clients in database such as RMPM, CRDS, MAOS, GCARS, AT2.
ü Functions relevant to regulatory topics (FATCA, AEOI, Local consent letter)
ü Monthly discussion with local senior stakeholders via CCSC meetings
- Onboarding, Recertification and partial review conducted with business, Compliance and relevant Operations teams. Clients covered: Corporate clients (including MNC)
- Identifying and analyzing client risk assessment in topics of BNPP’s standards including but not limited to; AML, combating the financing of terrorism (CFT), anti-corruption, sanction, market integrity and Corporate & Social Responsibility, adverse news.
- Conduct CAC meetings when necessary and escalate for further approval via local Compliance when required.
- CCSC meetings: preparation of meeting agenda and produce minutes
- Monthly/weekly meetings with regional teams: cross border onboarding topics, KPI review with APAC Hub team
- Regional teams support: request for info/support for extension onboarding/recertification, or seeking additional info for their subsidiary clients for which BNPP Seoul’s clients are the parent companies.
- Regulatory topics: Compliance with FATCA/AEOI KYC process: AEOI documentation follow up with client under communication with client, business. Monthly and yearly KoFIU reports
- Static Data management via; maintaining thorough understanding of usage of MAOS and GCARS system, and data reconciliation among all systems (GCARS, Atlas2, CRDS, RMPM)
- CLM ORUS 1st control
- SUN 2nd level control
- Backup of onboarding/recertification of Global Markets clients
- KYC for Securities Korea processing (onboarding, recertification, SUN, reports)
- Cash account maintenance and perform background checking for authorized signatories
- Maintain the list of interest rates for passbook accounts on ad-hoc basis
- Perform dormant account clean-up process on annual basis and follow up with business and client
- 1ST point of contact from all client inquiries for corporate banking clients and coordinate with proper internal/external stakeholder to resolve issue until cleared
- Safekeeping cash account/eBanking documents
- AEOI documentation follow-up with client under communication with client, business
- SignPlus maintenance & Handling SignPlus inquiries when requested by internal Ops team
- Key control
- Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Sanctions (“AML/FS”) related duties: Due Diligence are an integral part of the control framework including for AML/FS topics. In that respect, in performing your role you are expected to ensure adherence to AML/FS-related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
- KYD Culture: Follow trainings about Data Quality and Data Integrity in order to spread « Know Your Data » culture
- Contribute to monthly CCS committee
ü Contribute to weekly KYC Pipeline Meeting
- Prudence and sincere communication manner with several internal stakeholders and client
- Concrete client service mind
- Planning and time management skill
- Good English communication skill (speaking & writing)
- Basic sense of KYC knowledge (analysis of ownership structure / Ultimate Beneficial Owner / several types of legal incorporation / local and global KYC requirements and regulations)
- Familiar with latest KYC global/local regulation (FATCA/AEoI, Sanction policy)
ü Accurate and Analytical mind