Who we are
Bnp Paribas Securities Services (BP2S) is the biggest depositary bank in Italy. It offers administrative, securities depository and custody services and operates throughout the investment cycle providing post-trading solutions to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and issuers. The Italian BNP Paribas Securities Services pole has a capital and value added services of EUR 812 billion in custody, EUR 148 billion of administered assets, over 20 million of processed transactions, 550 managed funds and over 500 people. The Bank is present in 34 countries all over the world, it offers a global coverage in 100 markets and solutions for all types of financial products.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Securities Services – Client Development Team – Internship
The client development team is composed by:
- Global relationship Managers and Local relationship managers who are in charge of developing and expanding the business relationships with existing clients across all products available at BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Client Service Managers who are responsible for ensuring overall satisfaction of their assigned client(s) across the full scope of services delivered by BNP Paribas Securities Services locally or globally.
The Client Development Trainee participates to the BP2S Italy activities and in particular he/she supports the team in pursuing the following responsibilities:
- Respond to client requests in particular admin request by liaising with the relevant teams of the bank
- Prepare and update documentation to be shared with clients
- Draft presentations for clients’ meetings, internal meetings and committees
- Coordinate communication activities (mass mailing, letters, slides)
- Manage client questionnaires by liaising with the relevant subject matter experts
- Respond to clients’ auditors requests
- Translate Market and client updates into Italian (from English)
- Client Governance activities and other miscellaneous admin activities
- Management support
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics
- Behavioral & soft skills: Client orientation, Team and collaborative work, Effective written and oral communication in Italian and English (mandatory), Interpersonal skills, Adaptability and ability to work under pressure, Ability of being organised and focused on priorities
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); good knowledge of Office tools
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship.
The Company provides a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: http://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità)