Who we are
Securities Services division of BNP Paribas is a multi-asset services business with local expertise in 35 markets worldwide and a global reach covering over 90 markets. This extensive network enables institutional investors to provide our clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-changing world. Securities Services has $12 trillion in assets under custody, $2.4 trillion in assets under administration, and 9,200 funds under administration.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Securities Services – CTA UCITS team Account Manager
BNP CTA UCITS team is in charge of transfer agent activities for the asset management companies which are BNP clients.
The activity foresees that the business process operations are managed by BNP’s outsourcer/provider.
BNP is in charge of managing oversight activities over the provider and of managing interactions with the clients and with the distributors.
Primary Responsibilities and related actions
- Support distributors in their various daily requests, by replying to the emails received, by transferring the query to the outsourcer, if it is the case, by monitoring the replies received from the outsourcer and by transferring back the reply to the distributors
- Monitor responses received from the outsourcer and escalate if needed
- Analyse with critical sense the requests received from distributors, to understand if the queries received can be automatised or if the distributor can be addressed to existing reportings
- Monitoring pending queries from distributors
- Manage transfer of positions and inheritances, by instructing the outsourcer, upon receipt of the relevant information from the distributors
- Contribute to maintain existing operational procedures for transfer & inheritances, that may differ for the various distributors
- Acts in accordance with Group Compliance guidelines and Group Code of Conduct
What we expect from you
: Financial background
Behavioral skills: Client-focus approach, Accuracy, Responsibility, Very good communication skills, Team spirit, Open to change, Risk awareness
Technical skills: Good knowledge of the whole CTA UCITS process and autonomy in using systems/tools; Good knowledge Microsoft application (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Contract type and Remuneration
According to Experience
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: https://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità)