Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With more than 20.000 people in 57 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking - Real Estate Capital Markets
The Real Estate Finance team is responsible for the coverage of RE clients (mainly PE funds, property companies, management companies/SGRs) and for the origination, structuring, execution and portfolio management of Real Estate financings, (i.e mainly supporting acquisition of real estate assets or portfolios of assets, and relevant management of the participation).
In the Milano office, the intern will provides its support mainly in Portfolio Management (back office) activity but will also be involved to support Origination activity in conjunction with assigned/responsible professionals.
Depending on the new transactions and portfolio deals, workload and intern progression will includes the following tasks:
- Contribution to existing deals management and related risk monitoring:
- Monitoring of portfolio assets and assisting in preparation of annual/ad hoc reviews and periodical internal reports
- Follow up all information undertakings also in coordination with the client;
- Participation to management of credit controls and risk monitoring tools including coordination with relevant functions
- Contribution to new deal origination/execution:
- Working on KYC internal procedure
- Elaboration of financial analysis (including financial modelling);
- Assisting in credit paper preparation;
- Assisting team members in selected deal execution phases;
- Contribution to budget and forecast preparation
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics; Master degree in Management Engineering (Specialization in Finance)
- Behavioral skills: Accuracy, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; strong interpersonal skills.
- Technical skills: Fluent English and Italian (written and spoken); Credit Risk and Financial analysis; Accounting and Structure Financing products. Presentation skills.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: https://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità)