Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With more than 20.000 people in 57 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Overview of OPC CIB Italy
The OPC CIB Italy Trainee reports hierarchically to the Head of OPC CIB Italy.
The OPC Trainee participates to the OPC CIB Italy activities and in particular, on the basis of the department needs, he/she supports:
- the local level 3 procedures analysis;
- the formalization of controls plans and analysis of the controls’ results;
- the performance of controls;
- the organization of the CIB Italy Internal Control Committee and of the local OPC correspondents’ meetings;
- the formalization of the Risk Cartographies activities;
- all the activities related to the Historical and Potential Incidents management;
- the deployment of OPC tools and procedures;
- the Head of OPC CIB Italy for his recurrent / special activities.
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics
- Behavioral & soft skills: precision, teamwork approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; responsiveness; organization skills; reliable; ability to use initiative; multi-tasker
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); good knowledge of Office tools
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: http://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità)