The Data Governance team is in charge of all the aspects related to data, including data quality.
The Head of Data Governance will:
• Define, implement and communicate data governance framework
• Review the business processes and workflows of data governance and data management
• Guide the identification, cleaning and quality the data
• Ensure that data processes and activity are documented, understood and communicated to all stakeholders
• Ensure consistent and complete data monitoring and evaluation of quality against agreed standards
• Advise internal functions to promote the exploitation of data, in terms of methodologies, approaches (e.g. advanced analytics), tools, facilitating the communication and collaboration among Company functions
• Collaborate with HR function to develop specific data skills within the Company, defining specific training programs to improve data literacy in the Company
• Ensure compliance of data with regulations
• Generate regular and ad-hoc reports for Stakeholders to monitor data quality
• Promote the Data Governance culture within the Company, organizing events and creating data communication initiatives
What we expect from you
- Education: A Master degree is required
- Behavioral skills: teamwork, resilience, results driven, ability to understand, analytical and keen attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills: Required at least 7 years’ experience in data quality and governance in insurance companies or financial services. Strong numeracy and good statistical skills. Data visualization skills using top-tier BI software. Knowledge of Financial Services industry.
- Language skills: Fluent English. Preferred French
- Computer skills: Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite. Experience of major data governance technologies (e.g. SAS, Informatica, Collibra).
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time open ended contract and the relative remuneration will be consistent with the National Insurance Contract.
Who we are
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we insure people and what matters to them. In 40 years, we have won the trust of tens of millions of customers around the world by defending an innovative approach, partnership. Historically, we have always worked closely with many professionals, mixing their field of experience and expertise with that of our teams. That’s what enables us to do our job the best way possible in the 36 countries where we operate.
If we can create bonds of such quality, it is thanks to our employees. They are the ones who, everyday, build our reputation as partners. Thanks to their commitment, BNP Paribas Cardif creates a world in which employees, distributors and experts cooperate to shape the insurance solutions of tomorrow. When we were founded in 1973, investing on trust and dialogue was a challenge. But history has proved us right.
Today's world requires a high sense of collaboration. We therefore make sure that our teams, today and tomorrow, have the means to work together.
Because we care about those around us, we encourage an open work environment that celebrates creativity, mobility and connectivity. So we created the Cardif Lab’ for our employees and distributors, our innovation lab that links us to the world of new technologies and the insurance of tomorrow. Because we dare to confront opinions, we multiply interactions between us, but also with external experts. This is the principle behind the Jams, a new kind of workshop that brings together employees and partners to develop innovative products and services. Concerned to maintain strong links with the academic world, we also fund the Chair of Excellence in Management modeling of University Lyon 1. By supporting research and sharing knowledge, we collectively take part in the evolution of our business. Put together, these initiatives tell who we are and ultimately underline what sets us apart. They make us different.
The trust of our customers is closely tied to the faith our employees have in our company, its vision and values. It is why we are committed, for them and all those who wish to join us, because together we are the insurer for a changing world.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77)