Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe.
Our projects are managed with detailed capacity and project plans, our Solution Design is based on worldwide (Gartner) or corporate (BNP) architecture patterns and concepts with support of the Model Driven Architecture and a development is based on modern automated tools. Also you will be part of an onboarding process and continuous trainings that ensure fast team involvement and stable experience growth.
This role covers following activities
• Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
• Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI solutions to meet needs.
• Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the BI systems.
• Design solution and prepare architecture and data models incl. rules on data quality and outputs (reports)
• Implementation of BI/DWH solutions and reports
What we offer
• Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
• Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
• A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
• The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
• We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
• MS SQL technologies like T-SQL – mandatory ( SSAS, SSIS, SSRS advantages)
• CASE tool - Sparx Enterprise Architect
• WhereScape – DWH automate tools (optionally)
• Architecture and Data modelling technique (optionally – ArchiMate, UML)
• Meet agreed deadlines
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Fluent English